Catholic Answers Live - Why Apologetics Matter

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 18:17 - I am in RCIA (converting from Protestantism) and my father is very against Catholicism- it is like I am talking to a brick wall. I am not sure what to say- can I get some tips? 
  • 34:15 - Does Karlo think it’s possible to apologize well on Social Media or is it a lost cause?  
  • 41:42 - For the teachings about Mary, what sources do we have for it for apologetics work? 
  • 44:16 - How do you strike a good middle road between being too pushy or too passive when discussing Catholicism with family members who are not Catholic? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood