Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief. 

Questions Covered:

 
  • 07:05 - How should we navigate which sins should be made illegal? For example, abortion versus adultery. 
  • 23:46 - Why is the Church against alkaline hydrolysis? If the liquid left over was disposed of respectfully, then would it be okay? 
  • 32:53 - After we receive Communion, are we required to kneel? 
  • 34:53 - I grew up in a very Protestant area and became an atheist in my teens. I was converted to theism in college. I like some aspects of Catholicism, but I don’t feel like I fit in at the Churches by me because of my Protestant background and the fact that the Masses are in Spanish. What can I do? 
  • 45:55 - The 3 wisemen gave three gifts to Jesus. Did they know that he was going to die and save the world from sin? 
  • 48:55 - Did the Catholic Church change the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood