Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

  • 08:02 - What is the Catholic Church’s position on the Covid-19 vaccines that are being developed from aborted fetal cells? 
  • 13:00 – I see a lot of evidence that the great apostasy has already taken place. Why do you think it has not? 
  • 17:29 - Is it wrong to say prayers for the success of my work? 
  • 21:25 - What were the merits of the baptisms that John the Baptist performed? 
  • 23:31 - How can someone be truly happy if someone they love is in hell? 
  • 29:04 - Why do Catholics believe sola scriptura is wrong? 
  • 35:22 - Why did the blood of St. Januarius remain solid? 
  • 41:40 - Is it possible that someone who did something to me when I was a child could have put a curse on me? Are there steps that I can take to remove it, if that is the case? 
  • 48:20 - In Luke’s gospel, why does Jesus, in a parable, praise the steward’s dishonesty in paying off his master’s debtors? 
  • 51:27 - How can I teach my family that the early church was Catholic? 

Resources Mentioned:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood