Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 Fr. Hugh Barbour counsels and answers listeners as they call with questions of a pastoral nature. He offers advice on marriage, family, work, the liturgy, and much more.

Questions Covered:

 
  • 08:00 - Can Catholics read heretical works? Why or why not? 
  • 11:24 - I am not a Catholic yet. I am thinking about my first confession. I am frightened and embarrassed, and I don’t know where to start or what to do. Can you help me? 
  • 24:08 - What is mystical wisdom? 
  • 30:13 - If God is the first effect, how is that evil entered the world if there was only good before him? 
  • 35:31 - Is the mark of the beast real? What should I know about it? 
  • 41:03 - Why did St. John the Baptist send two of his disciples to Jesus to ask if they were following the right man? 
  • 45:14 - Has the Church forgotten about the dogma that outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation? 
  • 48:10 - I went to confession and received no penance. Is it valid? 
  • 50:32 - Why do we need confession? 
  • 53:10 - Is it moral for women to do and wear makeup, paint nails, etc? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood