Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 Questions Covered:

  • 12:43 - I am going through RCIA classes. I really worry about having more kids because I could pass ALS on to my kids. Should I stop becoming Catholic since I have such a problem with contraception? 
  • 18:43 - How do I pick my baptismal name? 
  • 20:23 - Is it idolatry to use Aztec mythology and the Aztec calendar in decor and my culture, even though we don’t worship the Aztec gods? 
  • 23:36 - What is your recommendation for how to go about blessing our own house? If we sense evil in our home, when should we get a priest involved? 
  • 28:56 - Is there a connection between perfection and wisdom? 
  • 30:55 - How is it moral to have children if it makes it possible for them to go to hell? 
  • 33:40 - Why did Thomas Aquinas promote the execution of heretics? 
  • 43:06 - How does the absence of the word Trinity in the Bible disprove sola scriptura? 
  • 49:35 - Why does the Church state that dyotheletism was the correct view of Christ rather than monothelitism? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood