Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

  • 02:12 - What is a good place to learn Latin? I became Catholic in June and have been attending the Latin Mass, but I don’t know any Latin. 
  • 08:05 - Why aren’t Catholics allowed to join a Masonic Lodge? 
  • 15:46 - My mother is a fundamentalist Christian, and I am Catholic. She asked me what Catholics believe about the dual theory of salvation. How can I answer her? She is not a scholar, so I want to explain simply. Send Drama of Salvation 
  • 23:29 - Why can’t there be no God? Isn’t it possible that it’s just atoms out there and this is it? 
  • 28:34 - What exactly is papal infallibility? 
  • 31:42 - How do I explain to my friend that the orthodox church split from the Catholic Church and not the other way around? 
  • 40:27 - Why didn’t you include an index in your book, “The Bible Is a Catholic Book”? 
  • 42:10 - There are three sixes consecutively in my phone number. Is my phone number evil? Do I have to change it? 
  • 44:41 - I heard on a Catholic radio show recently that between September 21-December 21 will be the worst of the pandemic, guaranteed, and that we must spiritually prepare ourselves. Is this Church teaching? 
  • 50:50 - What is the best argument to convince someone of theism? 

Resources Mentioned:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood