Catholic Answers Live - Parenting with Confidence

 How can parents protect their children in a world and culture gone mad?

Questions Covered:

 
  • 16:16 - Why are the Muslims having such good luck raising large, traditional families? What are they doing right? 
  • 18:48 - Where do we draw the line between protecting our kids from outside influences and sheltering them too much? 
  • 29:00 - What if your husband is still rebelling and says that his parents forced him to go to Church, so he won’t go? How can you teach your kids when your husband is not on board? 
  • 32:15 - I have a 15-year-old son who came out as homosexual. His sister came out as well, who is about 10 years older than him. How do we navigate this? 
  • 41:17 - How do I handle my great-grandson who is totally out of control. He is two and a half. He completely disregards any discipline. What can we do? 
  • 43:45 - My daughter is 21, living in Chicago in the same apartment building as her boyfriend. How can I keep her connected to us and her faith? Since she moved to Chicago, she has fallen away from the Church. 
  • 50:09 - I am 15 and going into RCIA. I am worried that after I am baptized, my mom will not take me to Mass every Sunday. Is this a sin for me? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood