Catholic Answers Live - Which Catholic Moral Teaching Do You Reject?

Which Catholic Moral Teaching Do You Reject?

 Questions Covered:

  • 03:29 - I reject the idea that God would allow non-believers to go to hell for eternity. 
  • 11:33 - Why does the Catholic Church teach that adultery in the heart and mind is not a mortal sin? 
  • 18:39 - I reject the God of the Old Testament and since Catholic moral teaching is based on the Old and New Testament, I reject Catholic moral teaching. 
  • 36:10 - I need clarification on the inviolability of conscience. 
  • 47:38 - I reject the Catholic Church’s teaching on illegal immigration. 
  • 52:32 - Please explain why the Catholic Church teaches that IVF is wrong. 

Resources Mentioned:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood