Catholic Answers Live - Tips for Defending the Faith

Defending the faith can be difficult! Trent Horn is here to help.
Questions Covered:
  • 05:42 - I have a teenage adopted daughter who believes there is no God. How can I defend God and the faith to her?  
  • 13:28 - When you’re Catholic but you go to a public school, how can you defend your faith to a teacher who is anti-Catholic? 
  • 29:34 - How do I defend Mary to non-denominational Christians, especially her intercessory role? 
  • 41:50 - What are some good arguments against materialism and naturalism? 
  • 49:18 - How can I deal with Protestant who just jackhammer questions at me? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood