Catholic Answers Live - Bioethics

Fr. Tad addresses vaccines, end of life care, and more.
Questions Covered:
  • 21:42 - What is the morality of eastern medicines? 
  • 33:20 - Is it immoral to take vaccines? 
  • 41:30 - There is a political person who wants the entire country to be vaccinated and then marked as vaccinated. Would that be the mark of the beast, and would he be the antichrist? 
  • 46:30 - My mom passed away a few weeks ago and I want to know if I really did everything I should have to try to preserve her life. She didn’t want to eat and we didn’t do a feeding tube. Can you help me with this? 
Resources Mentioned: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood