Catholic Answers Live - Whys of Catholic Belief
- 02:00 - If the soul is immaterial, how can it be separated from the body in death?
- 16:16 - Why should we listen to the Bishop of Rome over all the other bishops of the Church?
- 22:14 - Why do people suffer, even if they are Christian and doing good? What is the point of believing in God if you’re just going to suffer?
- 35:45 - Why is it that the Catholic Church only allows men to be priests?
- 46:37 - Does the Church have a formal view of cremation as opposed to traditional burial?
The Immortal in You by Michael Augros
What We May and May not Do with the Body After Death by Karlo Broussard