Catholic Answers Live - Whys of Catholic Belief
- 12:15 - Why do Catholics abstain from meat and fast on Fridays?
- 15:21 - Who rules over purgatory?
- 17:01 - What are the Catholic arguments for the existence of God?
- 29:11 - Why does the Catholic Church not allow the spreading of a deceased person’s ashes?
- 36:45 - What does the phrase “the sacrifice of the Mass” mean?
- 43:35 - What does the Catholic Church teach about unbaptized persons and purgatory and salvation?
- 48:35 - Why does the Church use the phrase “like the dewfall” in the 2nd version of the Eucharistic prayer?
- 50:43 - Why does the second paragraph of Nostra Aetate, from Vatican II, say that Buddhists can attain perfection?
5 Proofs of the Existence of God by Ed Fesser
Aquinas’s Way to God